The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We Went to the Portland Zoo!

We were talking on night about going to the Zoo, so we took off the next monday from work and went up to the Portland Zoo. It was the first time that Corey's girlfriend Ashlyn was able to go on a family trip. It was alot of fun, and we can't wait until we can take another trip. The happy Family at the Zoo.

Nicole(Me) as Momma Cow, Ashlyn as baby calf, and Corey as calf.

Ben being as cute as can be.

Corey feeding a dinosaur

Ashlyn and Corey on an elephant trike

An Elephant

Ashlyn, and Ben on the slide. He wants to get down to go again.

Corey took Ben on the slide. Ben could slide all day. He was having so much fun.

James, Ashlyn, and Corey went on a 3D Dinosaur Ride
Corey, Ben, and Ashyln in front of the Dinosaurs.

Ben loved the train ride


The Family on the train.

Corey and Ashlyn.

Ben fell asleep.

The Penguins

The Zebra

We all liked the Giraffe .

Ben woke up from his nap right when we were leaving. He wasn't very happy when he woke up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, looks like you guys had tons of fun. I am jealous that everyone is going to the Zoo without me. Love you guys bunches.

Watts Family said...

Ohhhhhhhhh.......... The McCluskey family(s)are so cute!Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! You guys look like you had a lot of fun! Ashlyn is a great addition to the family. Hugs & Kisses, but more kisses than hugs.

Ashlyn said...

Hey there Mom-in-law lol yea, the McCluskey family is pretty damn great!! I am very happy that I am considered part of your fam. Its fantastic! :) I dont even know how to begin to thank you for taking me in with such open arms! You guys are terrific! Love ya tons

Ashlyn said...

hey! I need to know how to add people to my friends. I am so confused on how to do this! Ugh!! Lol
HELP!

Dani said...

Love the photos! Ben is so cute :) He's getting big! I'm glad you have a blog! You need to talk Andrea into starting one!

Carissa said...

Hey Nicole I just found your blog...Cute posts! Feel free to stop by my blog any time. I try to update it with Bennett pictures because I pretty much take pictures of him all day long! Hope all is going well with you guys....I have a zoo post too, it was a great time!