The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ben's first time in the snow!!!

I had to work the day that it snowed. We went to go get Ben some things so that he could play in the snow. It was nightime before we got back. We took him out, but he really didn't enjoy it that much. All he did was stand in one spot and say walk, walk, walk, walk. I told him to walk I think he was scared that he was going to fall. He would to ride his bike more than be in the snow.
Ben only stood there in the snow. He would try to walk, but I think he was scared.

Daddy put snow in his mouth.

Daddy getting him out of the yard so that we could take a short walk.

Walking down the street. He fell alot because of the icy side walks

4 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

Yeah for a new post! I can't belive how big Ben is getting. I hope he starts to like the snow more....Macee thinks it's fun to run in now. :)

Dani said...

Emma was afraid to walk the first time she was out in the snow, too! It's so fun to watch them experience things for the first time!

Anonymous said...

How fun. How come he didn't get to go in the snow last year?

Carissa said...

What fun. I love all the new pictures, I can't believe that Ben is a little boy now!! And the sad thing is that means Bennett is a boy now too...can you believe they will be 2 in a month?!