The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Samuel John is 2 Month Old

Today I had an appointment for Samuel and he is 12lbs 7.5ozs at 2 months old. Just to let you know how well he is gaining weight most 2 month olds gain 2lbs 6ozs after birth in two months. Samuel gained 5lbs 11ozs in two months. I think that they told me that he was 23 inches long. I believe that he is going to be a big boy. He is smiling and laughing a lot. I will try and post pictures tomorrow. We took some pictures with just a diaper because it was 88 degrees in our house today. Lets just say that we are going to try to install the AC tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can's believe it has been two months. It has gone by so stinking fast. Oh by the way when we live in Vegas we decided that if any of thew family wanted to come visit we would watch the kids while you guys go out on the strip and such.