The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Guy, Peg, and Joshua came to visit.

My brother Guy, and his wife Peg came with there son Joshua to come see us. They meet all of us at Papas Pizza to visit. It was really nice to see everyone.
Ben in the outfit that Aunt Bonnie gave him. I thought the shorts look really cute. Look at those rolls in his legs, and they are even bigger now.
We added Jamie and Jerimiah in this picture.
My nephew Josh is on the left hand side. He is really tall. Corey is holding Sam, and Ashley is holding Ben. He really didn't want to take pictures.
The kissing Cousins. (Abbie and Ben) Whenever they get together they always kiss. They are only 7 months apart.
Abbie and Ben hugging. Ben really doesn't look at the camera. He is way to busy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how in the first pic with the cousins i finaly got ben to calm down and start looking and every one is looking off in othere ways.