The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Visiting with Santa

Our wonderful boys with Santa
Here is Sam with Santa. He really liked him but kept on looking at his beard. He wasn't really sure if he should pull on it or not.
Ben and Sam. Both of their boots are falling off. I was just trying to get them to smile.
Ben with Santa. The night before he fell and hit his head and had to get 3-4 staples in his head. He is doing really well for what he has been through. We love them both so much.

2 comments:

Watts Family said...

Very cute!! I am glad you blogged it so quickly!!

Anonymous said...

They turned out so so good. We had so much fun going to the mall with you to get the pictures taken. We love you guys.

Dang it, Denise beat me on commenting. She didn't even tell me you posted because she wanted to beat me.