The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN ANDREW

Our little boy had a hard start with being born premature at 29 weeks. It was really scary for us when they told us that Benjamin was going to be born today three years ago. My water had broke and they weren't going to be able to stop labor. My mom, dad, and James were there for me. We had a lot of prayers for me and little Benjamin that we would be taken care of during labor and that Benjamin would be as healthy as could be. He was born at 3lbs 3ozs. He was little but doing really well. After 42 days in the NICU we were able to take our little boy home. It was a great day for James and I. We love you so much little Benjamin and wish you a Happy Birthday.
His bed at 2 weeks old.
Here he is at 3 weeks old.
Mommy visiting Ben at the hospital. It was so very hard to leave him at the hospital.
Ben's hospital picture when he went home from the hospital at 42 days old. He was a little over 5lbs
Benjamin's First Birthday Picture.
He was around 23lbs at 1 year old.
Here he is a little over 2 years old.
Benjamin at 2 1/2 years old
Our little boy at 3 years old.

5 comments:

Watts Family said...

He is getting so big! I am sad i missed his birthday! I bet he had a blast!

Carissa said...

It's just amazing to see the change between when he was born and now. I'm so glad that he is so healthy and active! What a blessing he has been in your life!

We are so glad to have met you all during that time in the NICU-it was a rough time for us all but I'm glad that we made connections that we still share today.

Happy Birthday Ben!

Anonymous said...

I was looking at pictures of him the other day and was reminded of how little he was when he was born. It is amazing. He is such a sweet little boy and we are so lucky to have him as part of our family.

Dani said...

What a handsome boy!! He sure was a tiny baby when he made his debut into this world earlier than planned! It is neat to see how much he has grown! He really is a good looking boy! Maybe him and Emma can date someday ; )

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Jammin! Every time I see his pictures I cry. We are so lucky that he is in our family. His little life was hanging by a thread when that sweet boy was born.

We love you sweetie!!