The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I have lost 10% of my total weight on WW.

I have been going to WW on Saturday's with some friends from work and my sister in law Chris. I have now lost over 25lbs and a total of more than 10% of my total weight. I have a lot to go but I will take it one step at a time. I appreciate all of the support from my family.
Here is the 25lbs weight that I got for losing 25lbs.
Here is one side of the keychain that I got for losing 10% of my total weight.
Here is the other side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sista, I knew you could do it. We are both so proud of you.

Watts Family said...

Sweet Nicole! I will have to do that again when I am done!

Andrea said...

We are so proud of you. Keep up the good work!!