The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow Day

We had a small amount of snow the other day. I told myself that I would go into work late and stay to watch the kids play in the snow this year. I helping Ben get on his clothes to play in the snow. We didn't have any gloves that fit so we didn't stay out long. He said the one thing that he needed to do was make a snow angel.
Benjamin waiting to go outside.
He was wondering who made all of the foot prints.
Daddy hit Ben with a snow ball.
He was hiding behind the car so daddy couldn't get him.
Sitting down to make his angel.
Here is my ANGEL!
Benjamin's Angel.
Benjamin was showing Sammy the snow when he woke up. Next year Sammy will get to go outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad he loves snow. Tell him we have snow all the time from October until march and he can come and make an angel for me.