The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sammy got his first hair cut.

We were able to have our friend from Bend give Sammy his first hair cut. He looks so much older now. I will miss his curls.
Before his hair cut.
The first Cut
He did pretty good.
Sammy, Ben, and Rachel.
Cutting the back
After his hair cut, but I think he still had wings on the side so I asked her if she would cut them off.
Ben wanted his hair cut also.
He did really well.
Using the vacuum to get the little hairs off of him.
Ben's turn to get all the little hairs off.
He wanted to vacuum the house.
Happy Boy!
So cute.
My big boy!
Love this smile.
Side view
Back view will still a little curls.
Look at that smile.

1 comment:

Dani said...

The first hair cut! Big milestone! Your little boys are SO CUTE!!