The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Monday, August 18, 2008

BEN'S FIRST HAIR CUT!!

Right when we got back from Washington to see my grandma. James said that Rachael was visiting her mom and that she could give Ben his first hair cut. We know that he really needed it, but we just never found the time. Look and see what a good boy he was. Aunt Denise took a video, Ashlyn took pictures, and I held Ben while he was getting his hair cut. Nurse Molly, Mike, and Daddy watched it all happen. After he got out of the hose, and is going to get ready to get his hair cut.
Giving him a rat tail, so that we can save his hair.
The first Cut
He is a good boy.She was going really fast.
He really didn't care as long as he had that sucker.
Happy boy.
Church boy hair style
Make sure to get the back.
Rachael and Ben after the hair cut. (Rachael cut his hair)

Aunt Denise decided to put Alia's Clip in Ben's hair. So this is a good picture of how long is hair was before he got his first hair cut. He is Blowing a Kiss to everyone.

3 comments:

Watts Family said...

I like the hair cut. But I really liked the cute clip in his hair. He looks like a little man now!!!

Julee and Matt said...

So I just am back online and am so excited for your blog! Cute with Ben's hair cut...he is getting to be such a big boy.

Anonymous said...

I saw him today and he looks so grown up. What a cutie. I LOVE HIM!!!