The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

THE BIGGEST NEWS OF THE YEAR!!

We are adding a new addition to our family. We are expecting baby in 2009. The bets are on. James thinks that I am going to get my little girl that I have always wanted. I think that I am having another boy, and that would be okay. I just want a healthy baby and hopefully I can carry this baby full term. I just wish the sick feeling would stop, but it doesn't look like its going to.

7 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

Congrats! I am so excited...when are you due? I know how the feeling sick goes, I didn't have it with the girls at all but this time around it's been horriable. Maybe it will be a girl, if you weren't sick with Ben. *BIG HUG*

Dani said...

Yay Nicole! Woo hoo! That is so exciting! Congratulations!

The Joneses said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm so happy for you! I'm so sorry your sick! I remember being so sick with all my pregnancies that is the worst part! Hang in there. Better days are to come! CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

WoW!! Congrats, that is so exciting!! I swear everyone is getting pregnant, hopefully I won't be to far behind!!! :-)

Loridee said...

Yeah!! Congrats to you!!! we know sooo many pregger peoples and those trying, wish it were me!!! Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Reall wow. I am so suprised. Cobgratulations. Just kidding, it isn't a surprise but I am excited.

rachel said...

Congratulations!