The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our New Baby in the works!!

Here is an ultrasound picture of the baby at 9.5 weeks. My doctor was thinking it would be a good idea if we had an ultrasound early like I did with Ben. I was really happy to be able to have one early also. I am going to go to a high risk doctor in portland for a visit for the doctor to make a birth plan so my doctor at home can have some more advise about my situation with premature ben's premature birth. Its always a good idea to have more than one person carrying about your baby. I was really shocked about how good the picture turned out. I have two other ones but you can't really tell what is what. This one is alot better. I only have 30 weeks to go and counting.

4 comments:

Carissa said...

Oh wow! I'm so glad to hear that the doctors want to keep a close eye on you, and 2 doctors are always better than 1. I hope that everything continues to go well, and that you make it all the way to the end without a single problem!

How are you feeling?

Julee and Matt said...

Yeah for another baby! I can't wait to find out what you are having. Hope you are feeling better and that both doctors are able to get a good game plan for you this time around.

Anonymous said...

So So cute! We love it already. We can't wait until, we can meet it. I also can't wait until I can call it a girl or a boy.

Ashlyn said...

Hey there lady! Just wanted to say hi! I miss you all and think about you constantly!!! Glad to hear everything is going good with the new little one so far. This is the first time I have been able to get on this thing. It's time for me to update things, soon. Counting down till I get to see my family again!! Love you guys

~Love Your Future
Daughter in law :)