The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We made it this far!!

Our life so far!! Married September 23, 2006First date-Took a ferry to Seattle
Our wedding Day
My Parents and us
Our Wedding Party-Small but great

James and I have been married for 2 years today. It has been hard. We had baby Benjamin 4 months after we were married, and he was the best thing that could have come into our lives. We both love him so much, and want the best life has to offer him. Now we are going to have baby #2, and we are very excited about that. We didn't do much today for our anniversary. He went to work and got off at 3pm, and I was at work at 4pm. I took my lunch so that we could at least go out to dinner together. Next Friday I will be going to a high risk doctor for a doctors appointment in portland at OHSU. I was thinking that we could take Ben and go to the Roloff's Farm to get our pumpkin when we are in portland.( If you don't know the Roloff's they are a little people family that have a t.v. show on TLC. I watch it all the time. They have alot of things going on there during halloween)

4 comments:

Carissa said...

Congratulations!
I have to tell you, I was just looking up the address to the farm up there last night. I've wanted to go up there, but I can't really come up with a good reason to head that way just to get a pumpkin...let me know how it is if you end up going.

Julee and Matt said...

Happy Anniversary! Keep us posted about your doctors appoinment.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary sis. Too bad you both had to work. We love you all.

The Lowarys said...

Hey Nicole- Congrats on the new baby, and having your anniversary!!! By the way, I tagged you on my blog!