The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

NICU Halloween Party

Every year the NICU has a Halloween party for the Graduates of the program. We have stayed in contact with 4 other families that had babies the same time that Ben was in there. It has been alot of fun to see them sprout. I have been in charge every year to get cookie donations. I got 32 dozen donated. The cookies that I gathered up were gone in 1 hour, and it was happening for 4 hours. Lets just say that they made a Costco run. We missed getting a picture of Bennett because we were just arriving and Ben was in the mood to run and around. Bennett was running around also. Ben with Callea
Another picture of Ben and Callea
Nic and Ben

Ben and Callea

Callea, Nic, and Ben

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Sorry we missed the photo opp. We'll have to get together soon and just take pictures for fun. :) It was good to see you.

rachel said...

It was so good seeing you and your sisters today! I feel like I've known you guys forever... thanks to the blogging world. :)
Wish I'd had my camera with me... then I could've blogged about it, lol.

Julee and Matt said...

I know you told me that MONDAY you were going to update with the info I wanted to hear...it's TUESDAY and NO new post! What did the doctor say? Email me: mjhartvigson@yahoo.com