The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby #2 Update

Our little Guy. He is doing good. The doctor says that he is high up, and my things are looking good. I have low Iron, but I will try and get that better. I am 28 weeks on Sunday which is Ben's birthday. Its hard to believe that I had Ben at 29 weeks and 2 days. We are doing everything we can to keep our next in longer. I am sorry that I have been really bad at Blogging. I am really tired after working and then comming home to Ben. I don't even check my e-mail except on Sunday to see the next e-mail about the baby and what he is doing now.



2 comments:

Dani said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well! I totally understand being tired! You've got a lot on your plate, we all understand why you're not blogging as much! No problemo! Keep taking good care of yourself :)

Anonymous said...

Jacob and I just wanted to say that we are so glad that your thighs are o.k. LOL. No, on a serious note we are so glad that things are going good. We can't wait to see baby #2 (Who seriously needs a name) but we can wait until he is done baking, so keep him in there. We love you guys. I was going to try to comment on your new posts but there were a lot. It is so good to see new pics of the boys and your family.