The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby #2 is 30 Weeks

Most people aren't that excited about hitting 30 weeks when they are pregnant, but I had been at 29 weeks. I am happy that this little boy wants to stay in longer than his big brother. I am guessing that he is a little over 3 pounds, and about 16 inches long. I go in to the doctor in 10 days to find out how is doing, and hopefully it will be the same news as all of the other times. He is doing great.

6 comments:

Watts Family said...

Well I am glad to hear that everything is doing good. I didn't like getting that call two years ago that you were in labor. I cried a lot. I was at work so I was really worried. But he turned out great, minus the little twitch. JK!! I hope you keep this one in the whole time. I wouldn't even mind if you went over. You could join the rest of us!!! I love you all!

Carissa said...

YAY!! I'm so glad that you are doing so well, I hope that you get to make it to your due date. Thanks for the update.

It was so fun seeing you at the birthday party, we really need to get together soon so the boys can play (and so us Mommy's can hang out together).

Anonymous said...

I am also glad to hear the news. I feel so out of the loop now. I want to see belly pics. Love you guys.

P.S. Did Ben get his letter? I can't believe Denise mentioned his twitch. J/K!

Dani said...

Yay Nicole! That's great news!

Julee and Matt said...

WooHoo! Just think...only 7 weeks until you are "full term". Keep that little guy cooking and that way he can come home with you in just a little while and you can have two boys at home. Let the fun begin. :)

Loridee said...

yeah...that's great to hear!! How exciting..here's praying it all goes as planned! NO surprises little one!