The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ben is 2 years old

Ben turned 2 years old on Jan 18. It is amazing how time goes by. Here our some pictures of him during the last couple of years. (for some reason the way I down loaded them they didn't go in order but I put the ages next to them) He goes in for his two year old visit tomorrow. He will love all of the shots. Corey visiting Ben in the hospital
Ben about 42 days old a couple days before he got released from the hospital

Ben 1 Year old

One of his first pictures. Born at 29weeks and only 3lbs 3oz. He was our pride and joy

Now he is two years old, and still our pride and joy.

5 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

He is so cute! Happy Birthday Ben! I hope you get some ice cream after your shots tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Ben. We love you!

Dani said...

Wow! He is adorable! Its amazing how much he grew that first year from such a tiny little baby! He is a very good looking kid :)

Andrea said...

I forgot how little his was. Seeing that picture made me remember how TINY he was. I am so grateful for that little boy. He could have easily been taken from this earth, but he is such a little miracle. Happy 2th Birthday Jammin!!!! We love you.

rachel said...

3lb3oz?? Oh my goodness. How awesome he's doing so GREAT for such a tiny little preemie.
Hope he had a fabulous birthday.