The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

~~~Samuel's First Birthday Pictures~~~

Sam turned a year old, and we have been having Brenley take his pictures every month. It is sad to think that we won't be doing this next month. He is getting so big. He is over 25lbs. He is still crawling, and holding on to things when walking. I think that he will be a late walker like Benjamin. I really don't mind that. He was a little pill this day. He didn't want to stand up and he was just crawling away from us, but she got some good pictures. We will get some family pictures later this summer so I will have time to lose some more weight


































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they all turned out so good. He is getting so big and so stinking cute.

Watts Family said...

So cute!!