The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Christmas Time

December 2011
Well I am a little behind but I guess I will try and catch up with my blog. I am going to try and do better this year with keeping up my blog. The boys love to go and see Santa. We went with some of the cousins this year.

We have went to this Santa every year since the kids were born. He does such a great job. They are so excited to go see him and tell him what they wanted this year.

 After we saw Santa we were headed outside and Alia and Ben held hands the whole way. They lead us to See's Candy because they thought it was a great idea between the two of them. Of course we went because the kids were so cute and they were all being good.
I took the boys over to my sister in-laws house and she took these pictures of the boys. I just love it. I didn't get around to doing Christmas Cards this year because of things that were happening in our lives. I will just have to get a earlier start on the cards this year.

No comments: