The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Madison's 7th Birthday Party Jan-2012

We went bowling for the first time at Madison's Party. The kids really had fun and we will have to go again as a family. It was cosmic blowing but you really can't tell because of my flash on most of the pictures. But I thought this first one you could tell even though it is blurry.
 Ben bowling for the first time.

 The ball is still going down the lane but he is ready to throw the next one.
 Daddy helping Sammy.
 Sammy clapping for Ben. Great job showing support Sammy.





Sammy jumping up and down he was so excited he did it by himself.






 Happy Birthday Madison!





 Grandma and the boys.
I know there is a lot of pictures but I can never only pick a few pictures because they look different in every pose and I just love all of my kids pictures.

No comments: