The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BEING HOSPITALIZED WITH BABY #2

Last Tuesday, I had an ultrasound and everything looked alright. He is getting big. He weighs about 4lbs 12oz at 33 weeks gestation. On Wednesday, I started to have some complications and they wanted to keep an eye on me at the hospital. I got out of the hospital on Friday. I am on bed rest, but at least it is not a bad bed rest. I can sit up to watch t.v. I just can't take care of ben, go to work, or do any house work. I have a doctors appt. today. My baby shower is on Saturday and I am hoping that the doctor will let me go. All I would do is sit anyway just like I would at home. It gets really boring seeing the walls in your house all of the time, but it is what's best for the baby. I was 34 weeks on Sunday, and at 36 weeks most likely he wouldn't have to go the the NICU. I will update you more when I know more.

4 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

Only a few more weeks...and it will all be worth it! I was on bed rest with Sigg, so I can totally understand what you are going through. Just keep cooking that baby and keep us updated on what is going on.

Dani said...

Hang in there Nicole! You're almost there! I hope you can find some good things to entertain yourself with while your on bed rest. That's got to be tough, staring at the same 4 walls all day! But, this too shall pass and like Julee said, it will all be worth it! Yay! Keep us updated!

Carissa said...

Thanks for the update...I hope that you are feeling well. You can make it 2 more weeks, and it will be worth the wait. :) I hope that you are able to do the baby shower, I was looking forward to that. Let me know, and we'll keep you and that baby in our thoughts a prayers.

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself. We love you.