The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Doctors Appt. for Baby #2

Dr Reilly said he is looking good. If I don't go into labor before March 30 or March 31 the doctor will induce me. I really didn't want another April Birthday. My family is really big and we have birthday's all over April. The only Birthday in March is Alia. She would be inducing at 38 weeks. She also said that I can go to my baby shower, and I am so happy about being able to get out and have some adult conversation. It is only a couple of days away. I will update on Ben. He is a big boy now!!! I wish he wore big boy pants.

2 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

Yeah for knowing there is a light at the end of the bedrest tunnel. Have fun at your shower and enjoy these last few weeks with just Ben...before you know it you will have another little one in the house. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that things are good. Take care of yourself. We love you.