The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I AM FREE!!

My doctor took me off Bed Rest today. I will be 36weeks tomorrow. I am not able to go back to work or do any kind of house work. But I can go outside and walk or go shopping. It is a great day for me. Last Monday I was dialated to 1cm, but she said that alot of people at this stage are dialated to 1cm. He is looking good. I might find out a little more at my doctors appt on Monday. I will keep in touch.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you. Have fun. We can wait to see pics of the new baby.

Carissa said...

YAY, that must be so nice! I can't believe that you are already 36 weeks. What a change from your last pregnancy. I'm so glad that things have been better this time around, it gives me hope that next time I'm pregnant I might make it to my due date. :) I hope that you are doing well, and I can't wait to see the new little guy....it won't be long now I'm sure. Good Luck with labor and delivery.

Dani said...

Well that's good news!! Glad things are going so great! We have a little something for your baby. We were all out of town last weekend and found the cutest little (can't tell you what) for your baby! One of these days we want to come give it to you. We'll be in touch!!

Watts Family said...

I am so glad that you aren't tied down anymore.

Julee and Matt said...

Lucky girl! Try not to overdue it and just relax!

Loridee said...

Yeah!!! That's exciting news!!! Not too much longer. I can't wait!! YIPEE!!!