The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HE IS HERE!!

Samuel John McCluskey
"A GIFT FROM GOD"
He was born on March 29th @ 5:07am
He is 7lbs 6ozs and 18 1/2 inches long.
He came all on his own. I am lucky that I got to the hospital. The Doctor on call asked me if I wanted to be seen or do I want to wait at home and see if the contractions stop. I decided to go in and when they checked me when I arrived I was dialated to 7 or 8. Lets just say I am glad that they worked fast and got me my drugs. I will tell you more about it later and post pictures. If you look at my sister's blog (ANDREA) posted pictures of him. I just got home yesterday and I have alot of things to do, and find my camera.

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Congratulations!!! You are so lucky to go through labor so quickly. Can't wait to see more pictures....

Anonymous said...

We are so excited. He is beautiful Sis. I can't wait to meet him. Great Job!

Julee and Matt said...

Congrats! I hope you are doing well with all the boys at home.