The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Sam's First Photo Session

My Sister-In-Law Bonnie decided to help me take Sam's Baby Pictures on Easter with me. They turned out really well. We only took about 10, and all of them turned out really good. He was a good baby and it only took about 20 minutes or less. Look at these precious feet
His feet are so little

Look at those lips
My little Bunny, the hat was too big
Sam was tired after hunting for eggs.

6 comments:

Watts Family said...

He looks so cute! He is so tiny!

Carissa said...

He is just precious! You are right those are all great!! I can't wait to meet him.

Julee and Matt said...

Too cute!

Dani said...

HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it. He is so cute. Is that the same Easter outfit that Ben had when he was a little babe?

McCluskey Family said...

Yes, Ben wore the outfit on Easter when he was about 3 months old. Sam weighs the same now as Ben did when he was 3 months old.