The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Samuel John is 1 Month Old


Samuel John is 1 month old today. It is hard to believe that it has already been a month except for the lack of sleep. He sleeps pretty good.(4 or 5 hours but sometimes 3) I really can't complain. All the boys really love Samuel. Benjamins favorite thing to do is get right in his face and wave his hand and say hi to sam. It is really cute. I will post more pictures tomorrow. We just got back from Seaside yesterday. We stayed for two days at a resort on the beach. It was really nice to get away.
Samuel John just after birth on March 29th.
Samuel at 1 month old
Samuel crying because I woke him up while getting pictures of him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is a month old already. Happy Birthday Sam! Aunt Danielle and Uncle Jacob love you and can't wait to meet you.

Carissa said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe he is already a month old. I want to come meet him, but it seems like every time we get healthy here someone else gets another runny nose.

Julee and Matt said...

Happy 1 month birthday! It goes by so fast.