The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pictures of Baby Samuel

Well having the second child wasn't bad at all. I woke up at 3am in the morning. I thought that my water was leaking, but I wasn't sure. I was having some pain, but I went back to bed. I started to time the pain and they were about 5 minutes apart and lasted 2 minutes. I called the doctor and she said I could wait at home and see if they go away or come in and be seen. We decided to go in and get checked out. I was in alot of pain when I arrived (3:50am), and all I wanted was drugs. I wasn't very nice to the nurses, because I thought they were going too slow. The nurse checked me and said that I was dialated to a 7 or 8 and my water broke when she checked me. She said that there might not be anytime for drugs. That is when I broke down crying and yelling. Well they got me some pain medicine really fast, and it was instant. I had Samuel at 5:07am. Its a good thing that we decided to go to the hospital instead of staying at home. Mom and Baby Sam right after birth.
Daddy and Baby Sam
Grandma and Baby Sam
Our big boy 7lbs 6ozs
Baby Sam just sleeping
Daddy, Corey, Benjamin and baby sam (all of our boys)
Mom and Sam
Daddy, Corey, and Sam
Mommy and Sam
Just after giving birth

6 comments:

Andrea said...

He is such a sweet addition to our family! We love him so much. Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I love it. When you were telling the story I could picture it all. Even though I have not seen him yet, I love him so much. He is so precious. Jacob loves him too. We can't wait to come see you guys and hang out with big brother Ben too.

Watts Family said...

He is so cute!! You also look so beautiful. Alia will love to pick on him! J/K

Carissa said...

Congratulations Nicole! He is just beautiful. I can't wait to meet him. I hope things are going well with 2 now, you'll have to let me know how it works out so I can decide if I actually want another one. HA HA.

Dani said...

OH MY GOODNESS! What a story! He sure came fast! He is gorgeous, Nicole! I'm so happy for you!! All us Judd girls are :) We have a little something we want to give you. We'll be calling you to set up a time to stop by!

rachel said...

Congratulations!! He is absolutely precious. How wonderful for you guys. Enjoy every minute. He'll be ONE before you know it. :)