The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Our family walk on Thanksgiving!

We walked with the Schwake's and my mom. We started at Splash, walked around springfield, and then finished at Splash.

Ben didn't want his picture taken.
Family pic

We were walking and finished the walk with the Cole family. Nic and Benjamin were roommates in the NICU unit when they were born.


They were taking a brake.
Anna relaxing in the wagon.

Towards the end all of the kids were walking.

Benjamin running to the finish line.
Sammy going into the finish line.
One thing I want to teach my kids is how to remain healthy and exercise. I have really starting enjoying running and walking. It is even better when the whole family participates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun. If we are in town next Thanksgiving which we want to be, we should totally for that race again. How fun.