The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Playing at the park!

The kids love to go to Jefferson to play at the park. So we decided to walk to the park, but the kids run when they are close.
Sammy copying Ben.

He loves the slide.


King of the mountain.


Let's just say 2 year old don't know how to read. If it was going to hurt him I would have stopped him. I think it is just weak, but he doesn't weight that much. LOL
Daddy trying to get Ben to go upside down, but he was too scared.
Every kid loves the slide.



Boys will be boys. But that's why I LOVE THEM.




Sammy copying Ben again. Let's just pray that he doesn't brake another bone.




On the way home I could see Sammy's Boxers when daddy had him on his shoulders. I thought it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder that bridge is finally having issues. It has been there since before I was a 6th grader at Jefferson. Thanks so much for updating your blog, I love it. I have a lot to update tomorrow so take a look.