The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Walking Fall Creeks Lake Bed!

On my vacation last week of November we decided to go to Fall Creek and go for a walk. The kids enjoy walking on the lake bed. They go to find treasures.
Ben showing us the skill of walking backward.
Finding a stick
Corey, Daddy, Doug, Haley, and Benjamin

First treasure found was a golf ball.
Haley eating her snack
Mommy isn't so good at helping Sam go potty outside. He pee pee on his clothing.
Haley and Jasmine.
Kids digging for treasure.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun. I didn't know that they empty the lake in the winter. I love those Oregon trees and those Oregon little boys.

Watts Family said...

Looks like they had a blast. I don't think if we had a boy i would go do that. Maybe he would have to go with you guys!!!