The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Awana's Parent Night- Oct 12

James stayed with Ben. I went from Cubbies to Sparks through the night so I could get pictures of both kids. The kids really have fun and enjoy their teachers.


 Ben wanted Mommy and Daddy to sit in the back. He is in the front in the middle of the picture.


They played games in the gym. 





Great job team!


 Ben trying to hit one of the parents.



Ben didn't get hit in dodge ball.


The kids in Cubbies watch a puppet show and a story.


Group time in Sparks. They say their verse and then color a coloring sheet.




Then all of the sparks get together out of their small groups and listen to a story. At the end they get awards if they have earned them.


How many cubbies can they get in one elevator? Sammy is at the back of the elevator.



They were excited to see digger come to cubbies.



 At Cubbies you take turns bringing snacks. They got cupcakes today.


Sparks says hi to all of the kids at Awanas. All of the kids want to give him a hug.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that the boys love Awana's. I know I use to love going with my friends when I was little. It is good for them! :)