The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Patch with the Family- Oct 2012

We went to the pumpkin patch on Friday after my doctors appointment. We were glad it wasn't raining. It wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold, perfect day.


My boys were wanted.



Ben was pushing the wheelbarrow all by himself.

My boys with a skeleton.


Ben found his pumpkin.


Our family 2012


Sammy helping Daddy this time.



Ben helping daddy.


My little boys with me.


Daddy and the boys.









My boys!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun. YOur boys are so dang cute. I am glad you guys had such great weather. We were going to go to the pumpkin patch but it snowed and so now I don't want to go as much. It is just not the same hiking through snow to get your pumpkin.

Tonya said...

Such fun! We haven't taken our kids to the pumpkin patch the last two years because Grammy and Papa started growing their own pumpkins. It's cool going to their house to pick a pumpkin, but these pics make me miss the fun of going to the pumpkin patch. OK, on the plans for next year now:)