The McCluskey Family

The McCluskey Family

My Weight Loss!!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bowling with Sabrina -Aug 2012

Sabrina has been a part of my families life since she was 6 weeks old. She was able to come down and visit this summer and we took her bowling with my mom and dad. The boys loved it.


Brothers giving high 5's.


Daddy was helping Sammy.


Ben can do it by himself. He loves bowling.


He doesn't have real good form but thats okay.


Sabrina bowling.




Mom bowling.



My dad bowling. He always has had great form and a spin on his ball when he bowls.




Sammy jumps up and down when it is going down the lane, but then gets sad when he doesn't knock them all over.







They have this thing to help the kids bowl but it doesn't work that well. They did better without it. Everyone gave it a try.






Sammy would get on the floor to see his ball go down.





After bowling we went to dinner at Abby's. So glad we were able to spend some fun time with her while she was here.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad you guys were able to s[end some time with Sabrina. How fun to go bowling. I didn't know that Dad still bowled. I remember he use o talk about when he would bowl in his bowling league. He always had such great form.